1.The application of the candidates which will be received with in prescribed date and time and who submit the requisite fee will be scrutinized by the scrutiny committee of the Institute and only the eligible candidates will be called for personal interview before the Standing Selection Committee of the Institute. In case the number of applicant are large, the selection committee of the Institute may devise a criteria for short-listing the candidates which may include holding of written examination.
2. Only the eligible candidates/ shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. However, the same would be provisional subject to fulfillment of all requirements failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview.
3. Interview letters will be sent by post/ through email ID and the complete interview schedule will also be made available on website also.
4. The candidates called for interview would be required to make a presentation on his/her work/achievements before the selection committee for a duration not exceeding 05 minutes. The presentation should be prepared in the MICROSOFT POWER POINT only and should contain information as per proforma given along with the application form. Therefore candidates are requested to submit the same in a CD alongwith his/her application form. He/She will be required to submit it again in case of any updation in the information already supplied in CD furnished alongwith the application form. However, this has to be done at least one day before the interview in the Recruitment Cell, PGIMER, Chandigarh. No other option like PEN DRIVE or through e-mail etc. will be accepted.
5. The interview with the Selection Committee is mandatory for which the candidate has to appear personally and Physically. No request for online interview i.e. through electronic media viz. Skype/Viber etc will be accepted and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
6. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
7. The date and time for interview will be intimated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only and the same will also be published in the PGIMER website (www.pgimer.edu.in). The information regarding eligibility/shortlisting of candidates will be published in PGIMER website only.
8. The selected candidates will be issued appointment letters. The appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by the competent authority.