SJVN Field Engineer & Field Officer Recruitment 2023:-SJVN intends to engage manpower on Fixed Tenure basis in following disciplines for Projects in Arunachal Pradesh and invites applications from promising & committed individuals. The engagement shall be purely temporary & on contract basis for an initial period of 3 years. The contract period can further be extended on yearly basis for 2 more years depending upon the work requirement and performance of the individual. The engagement will not entitle him/her to claim for any regular employment in SJVN or any relaxation in case of any requirement for any post in SJVN, however, the selected candidates shall be considered for regularization in SJVN in line with SJVN’s policy for regularization of Fixed Tenure Appointees.
- HP High Court Various Jobs 2023
- HP SBI Apprentice Jobs 2023
- SJVN Junior Field Engineer & Junior Field Officer Jobs 2023
SJVN Field Engineer & Field Officer Notification 2023 has been out for 153 posts. Candidates can check more details about SJVN Field Engineer & Field Officer Recruitment 2023 for 153 Vacancies here.
SJVN Field Engineer & Field Officer Recruitment 2023 Overview:-
SJVN Field Engineer & Field Officer Notification 2023 has been out for 153 vacancies . For the convenience of the candidates, we have tabulated the SJVN Field Engineer & Field Officer NOtification 2023 Overview Here:-
|Post Name||Field Engineer & Field Officer|
|Category||SJVN Field Engineer & Field Officer Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||09 October 2023|
Vacancy Details:-SJVN Jobs 2023
The total number of vacancies released is 153 for SJVN Field Engineer & Field Officer Post . SJVN Field Engineer & Field Officer Post-wise vacancy distribution is as follows
|Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|Field Engineer(Electrical )||15|
|Field Officer(Finance & Accounts)||10|
Education Qualification:-SJVN Jobs 2023
The total number of vacancies released is 153 for SJVN Field Engineer & Field Officer Post . SJVN Field Engineer & Field Officer Post-wise Education Qualification is as follows
|Field Engineer(Civil)||Full time Degree in Civil engineering from a recognized university/institution of India|
|Field Engineer(Electrical )||Full time Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics engineering from a recognized university/institution of India|
|Field Engineer(Mechanical)||Full time Degree in Mechanical engineering from a recognized university/institution of India|
|Field Engineer(Environment)||Full time Regular B. Tech /B.E. in Environment Engineering OR two years full time regular Post Graduate Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Science from recognized University/Institution of India|
|Field Engineer(IT)||Full time B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology from a recognized Institute/University of India.|
|Field Engineer(Geology)||Full time M.Sc./M. Tech. (Geology/Applied Geology/ Geophysics) with Engineering Geology as main subject or M.Sc./ M. Tech. in Engineering Geology.|
|Field Engineer(Safety)||Full time regular B.Tech/B.E in Industrial Safety OR Full time degree in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical) with Full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized under Industrial Safety/ factory’s Act|
|Field Officer(HR)||Graduate with two years full time MBA/Post Graduate Degree/Diploma with specialization in Personnel/HR|
|Field Officer(Finance & Accounts)||CA/ICWA-CMA/Two years full time MBA with specialization in Finance|
|Field Officer(OL)||Graduate with Two years full time Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject in the Degree Examination from a recognized University / Institute.|
|Field Officer(PR)||Graduate with two-year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism or Public Relations or Mass Communications from recognized University / Institute|
|Field Officer(Law)||Full time regular Graduate Degree in Law (3 years LLB or 5 years integrated course) from recognized institute/ university.|
|Field Officer(Architecture)||Full Time Degree in Architecture from a recognized Institute/University of India|
The Selection process consists of Computer Based Test/Written followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Marks obtained in CBT/Written Test shall carry weightage of 75 %, Group Discussion weightage of 10% and Personal Interview shall carry weightage of 15%. The candidates will have to choose from following test centres/Areas:.
Test Center areas: The candidates have to choose from following test center areas:
New Delhi • Chandigarh • Dehradun • Shimla/Mandi/Kangra/Hamirpur • North-East (Test Centers to be decided subsequently)
Candidates shall be required to choose any two test centers as preference-1 and preference-2 Test Centers and no change in any circumstance will be considered subsequently. However, SJVN reserves the right to add/delete any test center and allocate any center to the candidates.
Computer Based Test: The test will be in two parts, Part-I will consist of 120 multiple choice questions of the relevant discipline and Part-II will consist of 30 multiple choice questions on Executive Aptitude. Minimum qualifying marks in CBT shall be 40% for SC/ST/PWD candidates & 50% for others..
1.Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for SJVN.
2. The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement as well as on the website www.sjvn.nic.in. The admission at Interview/document verification stage will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of Admit Card /Interview Call Letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by SJVN. SJVN will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents at the time of Personal Interview/ Document Verification.
3. The engagement of candidate is temporary in nature & on contract basis for an initial period of 3 years. The contract period may further be extended on yearly basis for 2 more years depending upon the work requirement and performance of the candidates. The contractual engagement will automatically be terminated on expiry of 36 months or on completion of extended period. For all the mentioned posts, candidates should possess prescribed educational qualification with 55% marks except CA/ICWA/CMA (Only Pass) which are from an Indian University/Institute recognized by appropriate authority.
4. The contractual engagement will be regulated by Company’s rules and administrative orders that may be enforced from time to time during the period of engagement.
5. The candidate engaged will not be entitled to claim for any regular employment in SJVN or any relaxations in case of any recruitment for regular posts in SJVN, however, the selected candidates shall be considered for regularization in SJVN in line with SJVN’s policy for regularization of Fixed Tenure Appointees.
6. In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature shall be rejected/ cancelled without assigning any reason, thereof. Similarly, even after joining, if it is found that he/she has furnished any incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her services shall be summarily terminated.
7. Persons working under Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings have to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview/ document verification, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the interview/considered for document verification.
8. The candidates called for the Personal Interview/ document verification will be reimbursed return 2nd Class AC Sleeper Rail Fare as per the rules of the company.
9. The management reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or not to fill up any of the posts or raise the minimum eligibility standards / cancel candidature of any candidate / or cancel engagement process without assigning any reason. Merely meeting the above qualifications shall not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview/Selection process. For all the above posts, candidates should possess Educational qualification from recognized University/Institute of India and those candidates whose final results have been declared shall only be considered eligible. Result awaited candidates need not apply.
10. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Shimla and courts/tribunals/forums at Shimla only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
11. General/EWS and OBC category candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 600/- + GST@18% for engagement as Field Engineer/Officers. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
12. Application fee will be paid through online mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee. In case a candidate deposits the fee in any wrong account or through any other mode, SJVN will not be responsible for non-receipt of application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore advised to verify their eligibility conditions before applying.
13. Any modifications/amendments/corrigendum in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on SJVN Website. No further press advertisement will be published. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit SJVN Website regularly for this purpose.
14. The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates for Group Discussion/ Personal Interview/Document Verification or alter any of the advertised condition depending upon thecircumstances.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online by visiting SJVN website: www.sjvn.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website, the candidates should possess the following:
1. Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and ensure that it is active during the entire recruitment process. Application sequence number, User ID, Password and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mail box is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
2. Personal details and educational qualification details
3. Candidates should have scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
4. Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of applicable application fee (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on online recruitment portal. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
5. Candidate is required to login to candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 600/- + GST@18% through online mode only. On submission of application fees, the application process will be treated as complete. SC/ST/PwD/ are exempted from payment of application fees.
6. Candidates should clearly note that SJVN will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete, non-receipt of fee, non-submission of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
|Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications||18-09-2023|
|Closing date for submitting applications through website||09-10-2023|
What is The Last Date For SJVN Field Engineer and Field Officer Jobs 2023
How To apply For SJVN Field Engineer and Field Officer Jobs 2023
हेलो दोस्तों ,आपका हमारी वेबसाइट Himexam.com पर स्वागत है। जैसा की आपको पता है हमारी वेबसाइट Himexam.com आपको समय-समय पर सभी HP Govt Jobs & All India Govt Jobs की Notifications प्रदान करवाती है। साथ ही साथ Himachal Pradesh Exam Previous Paper और Himachal Pradesh GK ,Himachal Pradesh & National +International Current Affairs के सभी नोट्स मुफ्त उपलब्ध करवाते है। हमारी वेबसाइट के अलग अलग प्लेटफार्म पर pages & Group बने है जैसे की facebook ,Telegram और Instagram .. अगर आप हिमाचल के किसी भी पेपर की तैयारी कर रहे हो तो जल्दी से इन groups के साथ जुड़ जाएं इनके लिंक नीचे table में दिए गए है।