SJVN Jr. Field Engineer & Jr. Field Officer Recruitment 2023:-SJVN intends to engage manpower on Fixed Tenure basis in following disciplines for Projects in Arunachal Pradesh and invites applications from promising & committed individuals. The engagement shall be purely temporary & on contract basis for an initial period of 3 years. The contract period can further be extended on yearly basis for 2 more years depending upon the work requirement and performance of the individual. The engagement will not entitle him/her to claim for any regular employment in SJVN or any relaxation in case of any requirement for any post in SJVN, however, the selected candidates shall be considered for regularization in SJVN in line with SJVN’s policy for regularization of Fixed Tenure Appointees.
SJVN Jr. Field Engineer & Jr. Field Officer Notification 2023 has been out for 155 posts. Candidates can check more details about SJVN Jr. Field Engineer & Jr. Field Officer Recruitment 2023 for 155 Vacancies here.
SJVN Jr. Field Engineer & Jr. Field Officer Recruitment 2023 Overview:-
SJVN Junior Field Engineer & Junior Field Officer Notification 2023 has been out for 155 vacancies . For the convenience of the candidates, we have tabulated the SJVN Jr. Field Engineer & Jr. Field Officer NOtification 2023 Overview Here:-
|Post Name||Jr. Field Engineer & Jr. Field Officer|
|Category||SJVN Jr. Field Engineer & Jr. Field Officer Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||09 October 2023|
Vacancy Details:-SJVN Jobs 2023
The total number of vacancies released is 155 for SJVN Jr. Field Engineer & Jr. Field Officer Post . SJVN Jr. Field Engineer & Jr. Field Officer Post-wise vacancy distribution is as follows
|Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|Junior Field Engineer(Civil)||90|
|Junior Field Engineer(Electrical )||15|
|Junior Field Engineer(Mechanical)||10|
|Junior Field Engineer(IT)||08|
|Junior Field Officer(HR)||10|
|Junior Field Officer(Finance & Accounts)||12|
|Junior Field Officer(OL)||02|
|Junior Field Officer(PR)||04|
|Junior Field Officer(Architecture)||04|
Education Qualification:-SJVN Jobs 2023
The total number of vacancies released is 155 for SJVN Jr. Field Engineer & Jr. Field Officer Post . SJVN Jr. Field Engineer & Jr. Field Officer Post-wise Education Qualification is as follows
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Junior Field Engineer(Civil)||Full time Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Field Engineer(Electrical )||Full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Junior Field Engineer(Mechanical)||Full Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Junior Field Engineer(IT)||Full time Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Information Technology from a recognized University/Institute.|
|Junior Field Officer(HR)||Graduate with one/two-year full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/Social Works/ Labor Welfare/ Business Management/ Office Management/ Public Administration|
|Junior Field Officer(F & A)||Inter-CA or Inter-ICWA-CMA (Simple Pass) or full time M. Com|
|Junior Field Officer(OL)||Full time Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a main subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level. Desirable – Diploma in Hindi Translation|
|Junior Field Officer(PR)||Graduate with One-year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism or Public Relations or Mass Communications from recognized University / Institute|
|Junior Field Officer(Architecture)||Three Years full time diploma in Architecture from recognized University / Institute|
Upper age limit is 30 Years as on closing date of advertisement
Selection process involves Computer Based Test only. The provisionally shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification. Candidates shall be able to obtain information about their application status & other related information through candidate login at the SJVN Online Application System and/or through registered email ID.
Test Center areas: The candidates have to choose from following test center areas:
• Arunachal Pradesh
Candidates have to choose any two test Center areas as preference-1 and preference-2 Test Center areas and no change in any circumstance will be considered subsequently. However, SJVN reserves the right to add/delete any test center area and allocate any center to the candidates.
Computer Based Test: The test will be in two parts, Part-I will consist of 70 multiple choice questions of the relevant discipline and Part-II will consist of 30 multiple choice questions on General Aptitude. Minimum qualifying marks in CBT shall be 40% for SC/ST/PWD candidates & 50% for others.
1. Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for SJVN. For said posts of Junior Field Engineers/Officers only domiciles of following states are eligible for applying: Regional basis- Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Assam, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Tripura and Sikkim.
2. The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement as well as on the website www.sjvn.nic.in. The admission at CBT/Document Verification stage will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of Admit Card /Call Letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by SJVN. SJVN will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents at the time of Document Verification.
3. The engagement of candidate is purely temporary in nature & on contract basis for an initial period of 3 years. The contract period may further be extended on yearly basis for 2 more years depending upon the work requirement and performance of the candidates. The contractual engagement will automatically be terminated on expiry of 36 months or on completion of extended period. For all the mentioned posts, candidates should possess prescribed educational qualification which are from an Indian University/Institute recognized by appropriate authority.
4. The contractual engagement will be regulated by Company’s rules and administrative orders that may be enforced from time to time during the period of engagement.
5. The candidate engaged will not be entitled to claim for any regular employment in SJVN or any relaxations in case of any recruitment for regular posts in SJVN, however, the selected candidates shall be considered for regularization in SJVN in line with SJVN’s policy for regularization of Fixed Tenure Appointees.
6. In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature shall be rejected/ cancelled without assigning any reason, thereof. Similarly, even after joining, if it is found that he/she has furnished any incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her services shall be summarily terminated.
7. Persons working under Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings have to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of document verification, failing which they will not be considered for document verification.
8. The candidates called for document verification will be reimbursed return fare by Ordinary Train/Bus by shortest route as per the rules of the company.
9. The management reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or not to fill up any of the posts or raise the minimum eligibility standards / cancel candidature of any candidate / or cancel engagement process without assigning any reason. Merely meeting the above qualifications shall not entitle a candidate to be called for selection process. For all the above posts, candidates should possess Educational qualification from recognized University/Institute of India and those candidates whose final results have been declared shall only be considered eligible. Result awaited candidates need not apply.
10. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Shimla and courts/tribunals/forums at Shimla only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
11. General/EWS and OBC category candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 300/- + GST@18%.
12. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
13. Application fee will be paid through online mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee. In case a candidate deposits the fee in any wrong account or through any other mode, SJVN will not be responsible for non-receipt of application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore advised to verify their eligibility conditions before applying.
14. Any modifications/amendments/corrigendum in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on SJVN Website. No further press advertisement will be published. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit SJVN Website regularly for this purpose.
15. The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates for further selection process or alter any of the advertised condition depending upon thecircumstances.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online by visiting SJVN website: www.sjvn.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website, the candidates should possess the following:
1. Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and ensure that it is active during the entire recruitment process. Application sequence number, User ID, Password and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mail box is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
2. Personal details and educational qualification details
3. Candidates should have scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
4. Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of applicable application fee (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on online recruitment portal. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
5. Candidate is required to login to candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 300/- + GST@18% through online mode only. On submission of application fees, the application process will be treated as complete. SC/ST/PwD/ are exempted from payment of application fees.
6. Candidates should clearly note that SJVN will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete, non-receipt of fee, non-submission of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
|Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications||18-09-2023|
|Closing date for submitting applications through website||09-10-2023|
What is The Last Date For SJVN Junior Engineer and Junior Officer Jobs 2023
How To apply For SJVN Junior Engineer and Junior Officer Jobs 2023
हेलो दोस्तों ,आपका हमारी वेबसाइट Himexam.com पर स्वागत है। जैसा की आपको पता है हमारी वेबसाइट Himexam.com आपको समय-समय पर सभी HP Govt Jobs & All India Govt Jobs की Notifications प्रदान करवाती है। साथ ही साथ Himachal Pradesh Exam Previous Paper और Himachal Pradesh GK ,Himachal Pradesh & National +International Current Affairs के सभी नोट्स मुफ्त उपलब्ध करवाते है। हमारी वेबसाइट के अलग अलग प्लेटफार्म पर pages & Group बने है जैसे की facebook ,Telegram और Instagram .. अगर आप हिमाचल के किसी भी पेपर की तैयारी कर रहे हो तो जल्दी से इन groups के साथ जुड़ जाएं इनके लिंक नीचे table में दिए गए है।