Central Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2023:-Central Railway Sports Quota JObs 2023 is released for Group C & Group D vacancies at @ https://rrccr.com/Home/Home. RRC CR Jobs 2023 Notification is Available Now .
Central Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2023-Overview
Central Railway announced vacancies for Group C & Group D posts. The Last date for Central Railway Group C & D Recruitment is 17 October 2023. Candidates can get a brief overview of Central Railway Jobs 2023 in the table shown below….
|Recruitment Board||Central Railway|
|Post Name||Group C & Group D|
|No. Of Posts||62|
|Category||Central Railway Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||17 October 2023|
|नई भर्ती की जानकारी के लिए हमारे Telegram Group से जुड़े||Himexam Telegram Group|
The total number of vacancies released is 62 for Central Railway Sports Quota Post . Central Railway Group C & Group D Post-wise vacancy distribution is as follows
|Post name||No. Of Posts|
Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01/01/2024. Candidates born between 01/01/1999 and 01/01/2006 (both days inclusive) should only apply. Candidates born on or before 31/12/1998 are not eligible. Similarly, candidates born on or after 02/01/2006 are also not eligible. (No relaxation in lower or upper age limit for any Community of candidate).
Central Railway Group C & Group D Post-wise vacancy distribution is as follows
|Level – 5/4||Minimum Graduation in any faculty from a recognized University.|
|Level – 3/2||Passed 12th (+2 stage) OR its Equivalent Examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate from recognized Board. OR Passed Matriculation from recognized Board plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship. OR Passed Matriculation from recognized Board plus ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.|
|Level – 1||10th Pass from recognized Board OR ITI OR Equivalent OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT|
How to Apply :-
- Check Eligibility Criteria:
- Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria specified by the Central Railway for the sports quota recruitment. This typically includes age limits, educational qualifications, and sports achievements.
- Download the Notification:
- Visit the official Central Railway website (www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in) or refer to the Employment News or other newspapers for the latest sports quota recruitment notifications.
- Fill Application Form:
- Download the application form from the official website or use the form provided in the notification.
- Carefully fill out the application form with accurate details. Make sure to follow the instructions mentioned in the notification.
- Attach Documents:
- Attach the required documents, including photocopies of educational certificates, sports certificates, identity proof, passport-sized photographs, etc., as specified in the notification.
- Pay Application Fee:
- Pay the application fee, if applicable, as mentioned in the notification. The payment mode and details will also be specified in the notification.
- Submit Application:
- Submit the completed application form and all supporting documents either online (if an online application process is available) or offline at the designated address as mentioned in the notification.
- Selection Process:
- Central Railway will conduct trials and assessments to evaluate the sporting skills of the applicants.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for further stages of the selection process, which may include interviews and document verification.
- Merit List:
- A merit list of selected candidates will be published on the Central Railway website or in other prominent newspapers.
- If you are selected, you will receive an appointment letter from the Central Railway. Make sure to complete all formalities as instructed in the letter.
- Training and Service:
- After joining, you will undergo training and then be assigned duties related to your selected post within the Central Railway
17 October 2023