HPSSC Electrician(M&T) Post Code-975 Exam Question Paper Held On 10 September 2022
|| HPSSC Electrician(M&T) Post Code-975 Exam Question Paper 2022|| HPSSSB Hamirpur Electrician(M&T) Post Code-975 Exam Previous Year Question Question Paper Held On 2022|| HPSSC Electrician(M&T) Post Code-975Answer Key 2022 pdf||
HPSSC led enrollment test for post of Electrician(M&T) Post Code-975. So today we are giving you the Question paper s in PDF Format. You can download as a PDF of Question paper .This screening test has been conducted by hpssc hamirpur.This paper was of 2 hours. There were total 200 questions in this paper out of which 120 questions were subject related.The composed test contains inquiries from Subject Related Questions Himachal GK, Himachal Monuments, waterways, lakes, Himachal Current Affairs,Gk,Logic,Hindi,English,Science,Social Science…
PLEASE READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY.
Note : Candidate should remove the sticker seal and open this Booklet ONLY after announcement by centre superintendent and should thereafter check and ensure that this Booklet contains all the 32 pages and tally with the same Code No. given at bottom of first page & the bottom of each & every page. If you find any defect, variation, torn or unprinted page, please have it replaced at once before you start answering.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :
1. The Answer sheet of a candidate who does not write his Roll No., or writes an incorrect Roll No. on the title page of the Booklet and in the space provided on the Answer sheet will neither be evaluated nor his result declared.
2. The paper contains 200 questions.
3. Attempt all questions as there will be no Negative Marking.
4. The questions are of objective type. Here is an example. Question : 8 The capital of India is (A) Mumbai (B) Chennai (C) Kolkata (D) New Delhi The correct answer of this question is New Delhi. You will therefore darken the circle with ink pen below column (D) as shown below : A B C D Q.8
5. Each question has only one correct answer. If you give more than one answer, it will be considered wrong and it will not be evaluated. Changing, cutting, overwriting and erasing of an answer will be treated as wrong answer.
6. The space for rough work wherever provided may be utilized by the candidate. You are not to use any portion of the Answer Sheet for rough work.
7. Do not mutilate this booklet in any manner. Serious damage/mutilation may entail disqualification.
8. Do not leave your seat until the Answer Sheets have been collected at the close of the examination.
9. Candidate will not leave the examination room till stipulated time is over and only after he has handed over the Answer Sheet to the staff on duty.
check HPSSSB-Previous Paper HPSSC Electrician(M&T) Post Code-975 here:-
CLICK ON THE DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW FOR Electrician(M&T) Post Code-975 QUESTION PAPER PDF:-