Red Cross Society Kullu CareGiver,Therapist & Physiotherapist Recruitment 2023:-Application on the prescribed format are invited from the eligible candidates for the following temporary posts in District Disability Rehabilitation Centre, Kullu:-
Red Cross Society Kullu CareGiver,Therapist & Physiotherapist Recruitment 2023 Overview:-
|Recruitment Board||Red Cross Society Kullu|
|Post Name||Physiotherapist,Early Intervention Therapist & Care Giver|
|No. Of Posts||03|
|Category||Red Cross Society Kullu Jobs 2023|
|Job Location||Kullu Himachal Pradesh|
|Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|Early Intervention Therapist||01|
|Physiotherapist||Bachelor in Physiotherapist|
|Early Intervention Therapist||Postgraduate Diploma in Developmental Therapist/ Post Graduate Diploma in Early intervention / Bachelor in Mental Retardation /Bachelor in Rehabilitation Science /Master in Rehabilitation Science / Master in Science in Early Inventions.|
|Care Giver||Certificate Course in Care Giver from Rehabilitation Council of India/ Certificate Course in Care Giver from National Trust. Or Class 8th passed with three years experience in care giving of PwDs.|
18 to 45 years as on 01-08-2023. The upper age limit is relax able by six years in case of candidate belonging to SCs, STs, OBCs, PwDs, Widows, Divorcee, ExService man of Himachal Pradesh.
Rs.200/-. The fee should be paid through of Demand Draft only in favour of Chairman, District Red Cross Society, Kullu payable at Punjab National Bank, Dhalpur Branch Kullu. The fee is non refundable.
How to apply:
(1) The candidate applying for the post must ensure that he/she fulfill all eligibility conditions as prescribed above against each post. Incomplete/ineligible application will be rejected straight way and no correspondence will be entertained.
(2) The candidate will be required to submit application on the prescribed format as per Annexure- I along with demand draft and self attested photo copies of educational qualification to the Secretary, District Red Cross Society, DC Office Complex, Kullu-175101 (Himachal Pradesh) on or before 05-09-2023. (3) Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
(1) For the post of Physiotherapist & Early Intervention Therapist The eligible candidates will be required to appear in screening test carrying 25 marks having multiple choice questions from the related field followed by personal interview of 25 marks. In case, the number of applications of eligible candidates are received less than five for a post, only interview of 20 marks will be conducted and 5 marks will be given to the candidate possessing higher qualification.
(2) For the post of Care Giver: The eligible will be selected purely on the basis of merit list as per criteria laid down for Class IV post vide HP Government notification No. Per(AP.B)B(15)-5/2014 Dated 17-04-2017.
(3) Merit list for each post will be drawn as per the above criteria and the candidate will be selected on the basis of merit.
(1) The recruitment authority reserves the right to change any of the term of the advertisement or to rectify the inadvertent/technical error in any stage.
(2) No TA/DA will be given to the candidates appearing for skill test/interview.
(3) For any other information please contact 01902-226766, 85447-80721.
Important Links:-Red Cross Society Kullu Jobs 2023
|Official Notification & Application Form||CLICK HERE|
The candidate will be required to submit application on the prescribed format as per Annexure- I along with demand draft and self attested photo copies of educational qualification to the Secretary, District Red Cross Society, DC Office Complex, Kullu-175101 (Himachal Pradesh) on or before 05-09-2023. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.