AIIMS Bilaspur Senior Resident Recruitment 2023:-AIIMS Bilaspur is a healthcare Institute of National Importance, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). AIIMS, Bilaspur invites applications for the post of Senior Residents for a Tenure Period of maximum 03 years, for the month of September, the interview will be held on 27.09.2023. This being a Rolling Advertisement, further vacancies along with the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Procedure, Terms & Conditions etc., as amended from time to time will be uploaded on Institute’s website. The aspirant applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can apply for Walk-in-Interview. The applicants need to fill out & upload the application form through the below-mentioned Google-form link: https://forms.gle/qcy4ZWDdb5NJkGV26 Closing date 22.09.2023, 12:00 Noon) for appearing in the interview.
- HP High Court Various Jobs 2023
- HP SBI Apprentice Jobs 2023
- SJVN Junior Field Engineer & Junior Field Officer Jobs 2023
- SJVN Field Engineer & Field Officer Jobs 2023
- NRTC Parwanoo Jobs 2023
- HP Post Office Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bilaspur Group B & C Recruitment 2023
AIIMS Bilaspur Senior Resident Recruitment 2023 Overview:-
|Recruitment Board||AIIMS Bilaspur|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|No. Of Posts||13|
|Category||AIIMS Bilaspur Jobs 2023|
Vacancy Details:-AIIMS Bilaspur Jobs 2023
The total number of vacancies released is 13 for AIIMS Bilaspur Senior Resident Recruitment 2023 . AIIMS Bilaspur Senior Resident Post-wise vacancy distribution is as follows
|Department||No. Of Posts|
|Community & Family Medicine||01|
|General Medicine and allied||03|
|General Surgery and allied||01|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||02|
|Paediatrics and neonatology||02|
1.A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specifiedin Section 13 (3) of the Act).
2. Must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
3. A postgraduate degree i.e., MD/MS/DNB as per MCI rule in the specialty concerned or its equivalent from a recognized University /Institute.
4. A candidate applying for these posts should have a valid qualification (pass certificate) as on last date for the receipt of applications
Upper Age Limit:
45 years (age as on crucial date)
A. Upper age limit shall be determined as on the last date of submission of online applications. Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate only will be accepted for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
B. No age relaxation would be available to reserved category candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
C. Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government orders on the subject shall be allowed subject to submission of documentary proof of the category under which age relaxation is sought.
1. Walk-in-Interview will be held at Administrative Block, 3rd Floor, AIIMS-Bilaspur, Kothipura, Himachal Pradesh-174037.
2. Candidates will have to appear physically before the interview board. No request for an online interview will be entertained.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Age and other qualifications/Experience will be counted on the last date for filling of the online application form.
2. Only those candidates who have been declared successful in their qualifying degree examination and will be completing their tenure for the same on or before the crucial date will be eligible.
3. The prescribed qualification is minimum and merely possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
4. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification; incomplete applications will not be considered and will be REJECTED. No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
5. The appointees shall be granted leave in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
6. Private practice of any type is strictly prohibited.
7. He / She may work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute as per the discretion of the MS/Dean/Executive Director.
8. He/ She is expected to abide by the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
9. In case, any information given or declaration made by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action will be taken as deemed fit by the Competent Authority.
10. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation, and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
11. The appointment shall be as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme. The appointment can be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason.
12. Wait list as may be deemed fit will be maintained. Any vacancy arising because of non-joining by selected candidates in this selection or by the resignation of candidates, the post will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to merit.
13. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law. In case any disciplinary proceedings are pending in the previous place/s of work, the candidate shall suitably inform in writing to AIIMS Bilaspur at the time of verification of original documents.
14. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by the competent Medical Board.
15. All disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Court of Law at Bilaspur, H.P.
16. All information will be provided through the Institute website only. The Institute will not be responsible in any manner if a candidate fails to visit/access the website in time. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the Institute’s website i.e. www.aiimsbilaspur.edu.in for updated information regarding the recruitment.
17. No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for attending the interview and joining the post.
18. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
19. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Submission of any false and/or suppression /concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/ cancellation of selection/recruitment.
20. Candidates should keep in mind that their turn for interview might be delayed depending upon the number of applicants.
|Interview Date||27-09-2023(08:30 A.m.)|
हेलो दोस्तों ,आपका हमारी वेबसाइट Himexam.com पर स्वागत है। जैसा की आपको पता है हमारी वेबसाइट Himexam.com आपको समय-समय पर सभी HP Govt Jobs & All India Govt Jobs की Notifications प्रदान करवाती है। साथ ही साथ Himachal Pradesh Exam Previous Paper और Himachal Pradesh GK ,Himachal Pradesh & National +International Current Affairs के सभी नोट्स मुफ्त उपलब्ध करवाते है। हमारी वेबसाइट के अलग अलग प्लेटफार्म पर pages & Group बने है जैसे की facebook ,Telegram और Instagram .. अगर आप हिमाचल के किसी भी पेपर की तैयारी कर रहे हो तो जल्दी से इन groups के साथ जुड़ जाएं इनके लिंक नीचे table में दिए गए है।